Double Glazed Self Cleaning Flat Roof Glass Skylight with Easy Fit Timber Kerb
To fit a structural opening size of
1000mm x 1000mm
- Double Glazed
- Clear Active Self Cleaning Toughened Soft Coat Glass
- Argon Gas Filled Glass
- Warm Edge Spacer Bar
- CE Approved
- Our skylights conform to current building regulations
- 6mm Toughened Outer Seamless Soft Coat Glass as standard
- 4mm Toughened Outer Seamless Soft Coat Glass as standard
- 16mm Black Warm Edge Spacer (Outstanding external sound reduction)
- This gives an overall thickness of 26mm
- Gives the skylight a U Value of 1.2
- Rebated Easy Fit Timber Kerb (Fully encapsulated when installed, which provides better insulating properties than aluminium kerbs)
Free postage. Free 20 year guarantee as standard.
Other Important Information
External cleaning and maintenance has been simplified by the abundance of glass cleaning agents on the market. However these glass cleaning agents still require sufficient elbow grease to get your rooflight looking great, and cannot even begin to rival the ease and effectiveness of self-cleaning glass, after years of development, the glass we supply uses a microscopic coating with a unique dual-action. The first stage of the cleaning process is “photocatalytic”. In this stage the coating react with daylight to break down organic dirt. The second stage is “hydrophilic”. Here, instead of forming droplets, rainwater hits the glass and spreads evenly, running off in a sheet and taking the loosened dirt with it, also drying quickly without leaving streaks. Manual cleaning will still be required, especially if trees or traffic is close by, but you can rest assured that the glass will clean much more easily than normal glass. After installation the special coating needs 5-7 working days to fully activate.
We normally estimate 2-3 working days but this can be quicker depending on stock levels, please contact us for a lead time.
We have delivery by pallet to the roadside only, or delivery by our designated driver.